• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SBR digital finger print locations?????

My local sheriff charges $10 for as many 258’s as you want done. Much easier for me to send a couple cards in with the cover letter than come up with an acceptable EFT file.

Reactions: E. Bryant
So I already have two SMG on file and sbr and suppressors. Pretty sure they know about me. So yes I am taking advantage of getting a couple more SBR's. My local department charges 30 bucks for a fingerprint and I need 5. If I get a digital I can send it multiply times. So yes I was really asking.

Reactions: 1911hombre
So I already have two SMG on file and sbr and suppressors. Pretty sure they know about me. So yes I am taking advantage of getting a couple more SBR's. My local department charges 30 bucks for a fingerprint and I need 5. If I get a digital I can send it multiply times. So yes I was really asking.
Yeah, I guess all the armchair commandos think nobody should want to Form 1 anything anymore, cuz...well..just cuz....

Reactions: Prebanpaul
Hey

Where is everyone getting their digital fingerprint to submit for the form 1.
they just give you a tattoo in exchange for the free stamp.
1675909269190.png

Reactions: HD1911 and Gommer