• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SC judge lets sexual predator walk, but he's probably not walking well

She sounds like a real piece of work herself. Went to meet somebody she met on the internet at a Motel 6 parking lot. Oh yeah.

"“I went to meet somebody that I talked to on the Internet,” said the alleged victim, according to the incident report. “He said he was in a truck and when I saw this man driving through the parking lot at Motel 6 and I motioned for him to come on up. He was in a white pickup truck. He came up to the Spinx parking lot and I got in. "

She sounds like a real piece of work herself. Went to meet somebody she met on the internet at a Motel 6 parking lot. Oh yeah.

"“I went to meet somebody that I talked to on the Internet,” said the alleged victim, according to the incident report. “He said he was in a truck and when I saw this man driving through the parking lot at Motel 6 and I motioned for him to come on up. He was in a white pickup truck. He came up to the Spinx parking lot and I got in. "

Sounds like some methed up shit right there...