• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scam message received from user Cynical`

9mmkungfu

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2009
VA
Screenshot_20240205_094349_Voice.jpg

Google search reveals this number is associated with a well known scammer. The user was attempting to pose as Cynical but has a backtick after the name.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'll recheck what's going on in my PMs.

Edit: yep, you're right. Someone else started a conversation with me using your name and a backtick at the end.

Screenshot_20240205_095519_Chrome.jpg

@9mmkungfu - did you report it?

@9mmkungfu - did you report it?

I will now if I can figure it out.

Edit: reported the scammer in my PMs

The world is infested with lowlifes.

How hard is it for a group to start an oceanic survey, or ocean plastics pickup company complete with a retrofitted small cargo ship and get it parked I dunno, maybe just off the coast of Africa and another one in India. Landing strip built in so RC 1:6 scale jet powered C130s can take off and land. Those RC "fleet carriers" would be the home base and charging dock for about 12 quadcopter drones each carrying 2 40mm HE grenades. Once a scammer IP homed in and sent to the crew, fleet carrier takes off from mothership in the ocean, flies to the proximity of the scammer IP, releases drone(s), which an operator then pilots to grenade the fuck out of the scammer's neckbeard nest. Drone then flies back to it's RC carrier waiting in the sky and if everything goes right there should be enough fuel for the scale C130 to make it back to the ship.

That is how scumbags should be dealt with.

Last edited:
The world is infested with lowlifes.

How hard is it for a group to start an oceanic survey, or ocean plastics pickup company complete with a retrofitted small cargo ship and get it parked I dunno, maybe just off the coast of Africa and another one in India. Landing strip built in so RC 1:6 scale jet powered C130s can take off and land. Those RC "fleet carriers" would be the home base and charging dock for about 12 quadcopter drones each carrying 2 40mm HE grenades. Once a scammer IP homed in and sent to the crew, fleet carrier takes off from mothership in the ocean, flies to the proximity of the scammer IP, releases drone(s), which an operator then grenades the fuck out of the scammer's neckbeard nest. Drone then flies back to it's RC carrier waiting in the sky and if everything goes right there should be enough fuel for the scale C130 to make it back to the ship.

That is how scumbags should be dealt with.
What the fuck is Homeland security for??????? 30 years of internet and we can't stop this fucking shit....give me a break!

What the fuck is Homeland security for??????? 30 years of internet and we can't stop this fucking shit....give me a break!
You misunderstand the purpose of “Homeland Security”. It’s real purpose is not the protection of the citizens, it’s the protection of the government and the elites from the citizens.

You misunderstand the purpose of “Homeland Security”. It’s real purpose is not the protection of the citizens, it’s the protection of the government and the elites from the citizens.
Always remember whatever they name something it is always a lie to it's true nature.
Self evident in the last 30 years and beyond.

R

Report a phone number

If you are receiving unwanted calls or text messages or seeing misuse of a number you believe is on Bandwidth’s network, please fill out the form below so we can investigate the issue. If you provide us with a valid email address, we’ll provide you with a follow-up.