• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Scammer alert- Harry_x1

velcroflyer

Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2007
Orlando, Fl
Careful with this dude. I posted seconds on a super cheap Sphur mount. He said the first one sold, offered a second one. Won’t provide proof of life pics, broken English in his messages. Very generic email for Zelle. Profile has been reported.

Reactions: JPaul
" That is what makes us Sikhs, feel so at home in US of A."

Not everyone has perfect fking English.....

Can’t tell if you’re serious or being sarcastic, but either way, there is no reason to take offense to what he said. It is a fact and a big red flag. Doesn’t mean everyone who doesn’t speak perfect English is a scammer.

700 upper almost had me. I know craps getting cheaper but that’s too good to be true

ummm that LMT is actually my ad from ARFCOM. I haven't put it for sale anywhere else yet...

NKyn65N.jpg

Hey guys...seems someone hacked my account and created a false posting for LMT upper in name...I also see the same hacker having sent misleading messages from my account to velcroflyer regarding sphur mount. I have changed my password so hopefully this does not happen again. I am sorry if the hacker has troubled some other people from my account. But this was not my fault.

Hey guys...seems someone hacked my account and created a false posting for LMT upper in name...I also see the same hacker having sent misleading messages from my account to velcroflyer regarding sphur mount. I have changed my password so hopefully this does not happen again. I am sorry if the hacker has troubled some other people from my account. But this was not my fault.
Enable your two step authentication it does wonders in keeping hackers out. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: harry_x1
Would you dumb ass please just report them ... how fucking stupid are you,

we have a spam filter that will pick through their accounts, delete everything in one press and find linked accounts

When you do this shit, you waste everyone's time

I am gonna start banning people who start these threads without filing a report

Well I did report the profile BEFORE I started this thread. I thought I would put a warning out there since he was still posting and obviously no mods had seen the report or taken action.

Sorry for wasting everyone’s time, hopefully it saved someone from wasting their money.

Reactions: USP45 and harry_x1
Your report was shit and offered no proof; you just said, Possible scammer with nothing attached as proof

His IP and Account were solid and nothing flagged as a scammer

We looked at the account the email was not changed, the user was the original applicant and he had positive feedback; nothing in the logs showed anything

So next time, try offering up evidence instead of just saying scammer and shitting up the site with innuendo

I banned out of safety but nothing says this is a scammer, odds are just someone not very good, but since you started this thread I will just ban,
if he responds and argues back, you will get banned in return

Reactions: SniperBro
Your report was shit and offered no proof; you just said, Possible scammer with nothing attached as proof

His IP and Account were solid and nothing flagged as a scammer

We looked at the account the email was not changed, the user was the original applicant and he had positive feedback; nothing in the logs showed anything

So next time, try offering up evidence instead of just saying scammer and shitting up the site with innuendo

I banned out of safety but nothing says this is a scammer, odds are just someone not very good, but since you started this thread I will just ban,
if he responds and argues back, you will get banned in return
Didn’t he already respond yesterday saying his account was hacked?

it appears it was hacked, fixed, then reported,

You guys assume we can read Private Messages, I cannot read your private messages without assuming your accounts. We don't' do that because it changes the passwords.

The do offer a certain amount of privacy for you guys, we can't just drop in and read your mail.

So when we looked after the report it was fixed but probably not cleaned up, as in the they didn't delete the scammers post. But also I have nothing that said this account was hacked and fixed, so I have no clue who they spoke too, as the change log contained none of this hacked and fixed, or emails, just never saw it

Reactions: harry_x1
Hi all...I beleive everyone did the right thing here with good intentions...I am thankful that the moderators caught this quickly and tried to fix the issue and also that @velcroflyer started this thread. Without this thread, I would not have even noticed that my account was hacked. Because the hacker was reading every single pm in my account, I never got a new message notification. this could have gone on for a day or two more if not for the excessive alarm by @velcroflyer. Thanks all

Reactions: USP45 and Im2bent