• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Scammer Alert - LivingBrit

MrCleaners

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2023
San Antonio
TLDR: @LivingBrit is a scammer. His email he was using was also [email protected] or Luke Freeman from PayPal.

December 17 I purchased a KRG whiskey 3 from LivingBrit $1000. I understood with Christmas coming around the corner there be some sort of delay. Being impatient I asked when he could send it out and that would pay extra $100 to do overnight which he agreed to and would get it out 12/27/2023. I didn’t think suspicious because he tagged the item I was wanting with his SH username and date at the time I was going to purchase. Me being a dummy and inexperienced I paid PayPal FF for the initial purchase then cashapp for the extra shipping. He gave me an excuse that his PayPal was locked. I requested a refund on the $100 on cashapp but was declined and now his user is banned and doesn’t exist. Please be cautious out there. If you know the person sorry to bash your boy. Screenshots attached at the bottom. Conversation starts with after I already made the purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_2920.png
    IMG_2920.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2921.png
    IMG_2921.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2922.png
    IMG_2922.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2923.png
    IMG_2923.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2924.png
    IMG_2924.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2925.png
    IMG_2925.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2926.png
    IMG_2926.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2927.png
    IMG_2927.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 140
This is where I ban the OP...

We already banned this account you are fucking wasting our time

This post is meaningless, I stomped 50 accounts today, and put a permanent ban on several emails

All this does is fuck everything up because now I am gonna get 10 fake reports of people seeing ghosts, you're gonna pretend you see something funny, report it, get people who are 100% legit banned and fuck everything up cause you fucked up

This is where I ban the OP...

We already banned this account you are fucking wasting our time

This post is meaningless, I stomped 50 accounts today, and put a permanent ban on several emails

All this does is fuck everything up because now I am gonna get 10 fake reports of people seeing ghosts, you're gonna pretend you see something funny, report it, get people who are 100% legit banned and fuck everything up cause you fucked up
Thanks for this.

Can you remind us of protocol on scammers? Just send you a PM if we run into issue with another user account?

Apologies I don't recall the steps we should take.

Thanks for this.

Can you remind us of protocol on scammers? Just send you a PM if we run into issue with another user account?

That's actually the best course. Send info to an admin and they will trace ip etc.. actually saved my buddy 6k on a .50 deal out of Chicago few years back. He was a dumb dumb though and nearly got swizzled by a guy out of Kenya. Lol

I haven't done a deal on here in a minute. Until recently. And I literally vetted living dog shit out of both parties until I was comfortable. Due diligence is on the buyer and seller.

Thanks for this.

Hit the report button. Put reason for report in comments. They’ll ban the account