• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Scammer Alert.

Me as well. Try to sell me some brass. PMed me saying his friend had some and gave his email.

That same email address is linked to numerous scams on other forums including, Downeast Boat Forum and Saddle Hunter.

Thanks for letting us know. Any chance there is a list of know scammer user names and email addresses anywhere?

3, 2, 1....... :ROFLMAO:
And then
A6CBB0F1-CD40-4016-9C1C-297050290947.jpeg

Waking up to 12 reports and all were bullshit but one

please close my PX thread it sold, reporting old shit improperly,

sure jump in with both feet and act like you have a clue,

Waking up to 12 reports and all were bullshit but one

please close my PX thread it sold, reporting old shit improperly,

sure jump in with both feet and act like you have a clue,

I don't know if you've watched the history of swear words series on Netflix, but it sounds like you had the perfect morning to decide which word to use in response to each stupid report.

I honestly wanted to ban the reporters they were so stupid

beyond the improper format, reporting the wrong way, the PX ones were worse, so I just rejected them

going to the range in 30 otherwise today might see a blip happen

so I reported
I honestly wanted to ban the reporters they were so stupid

beyond the improper format, reporting the wrong way, the PX ones were worse, so I just rejected them

going to the range in 30 otherwise today might see a blip happen

I reported this account in January. Someone dug this thread up this week. Everyone is trying to do the right thing and you blow your top? Huh. Interesting to say the least. I stand by my statement.

Trying to do the right thing,

No they reported previously reported posts, this thread was REPORTED just to get our attention about the previous report made. The original member of this thread was removed, the use more than one account, so people started acting like this was solved, they bumped reports

we normally see 2 or 3 reports overnight, this was 12 and all but one were illegitimate, so that is not being helpful, that is wasting my time
AB4493FB-3391-4CBA-958F-AFBD78999A5B.png

So a 3 month old post was bump reported with a FYI ...

Trying to do the right thing,

No they reported previously reported posts, this thread was REPORTED just to get our attention about the previous report made. The original member of this thread was removed, the use more than one account, so people started acting like this was solved, they bumped reports

we normally see 2 or 3 reports overnight, this was 12 and all but one were illegitimate, so that is not being helpful, that is wasting my time
View attachment 7587499
So a 3 month old post was bump reported with a FYI ...
Macs are still gay

And fucking expensive

grabbed a discontinued iMac Pro last week at better than 1/2 price off and it’s still gay...

Well, if you are ever tempted by the power of the dark side and come over to PC based tower workstation computers.
We are an ancient forgotten order that still wield the kind of power the fruit loving happy Jedi types can't imagine... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NateSavannah