• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Scammer using similar name to mine: @Luke G.

Luke G

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2019
Scammer using similar name to me. Shows up almost the same but with an addition of a period at the end. They have no positive feedback, do not respond to them.

Mods if you could remove this person that would be great.

Their account is: @Luke G.

• Haha
Reactions: SniperBro
Yes. This same scum used my username with a . At the end of it and stole money from a buyer yesterday on thanksgiving

Scammer using similar name to me. Shows up almost the same but with an addition of a period at the end. They have no positive feedback, do not respond to them.

Mods if you could remove this person that would be great.

Their account is: @Luke G.
Did you hit the Report button on one of the scammer's posts? If not, please consider doing so as this will get the mods attention where this post may not...or not quickly.

Did you hit the Report button on one of the scammer's posts? If not, please consider doing so as this will get the mods attention where this post may not...or not quickly.
No they haven't posted anything, they messaged another member directly. Both he and I reported the account.

Reactions: Baron23
seems there could be a restriction on new usernames where it cant include another persons user name.

Well, I think at this point, if a person posts "I'll take it" in a sales thread, they will definitely be approached by a scammer. This should be well known by now. So just PM the original poster directly from his user name and do your deal. If not, at least expect the scammer.

Did the same. UN: was Mbrodock or something like that. I reported the convo and he was removed.