• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback SCAMMER Wyesha Watkins [email protected] of Rentz, GA

Beardsli

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2014
Wyesha Watkins of Rents, GA (formerly Dublin, GA). DOB: 10/31/1996(?) seems to be a scammer and a thief who illegally bypassed a user's account security by using an old password.

405933377_6865252523544274_3266044113876726411_n.jpg

Alias(es): Gabriella Garcia, Dee Watkins

Her mother is Brenda Watkins.

Last known addresses: 117 George Currie Rd Rentz, GA 31075

717 Telfair St Apt L1, Dublin, GA, 31021

Employed at Ambrose Pediatric Dentistry in Dublin, GA, formerly worked at Geico.

The email appears to be associated with:

She has several dissolved businesses registered to her name, two of which are registered in an incredibly expensive building in downtown Atlanta.

Watkins Financial Restoration Inc

Watkins Financial Solutions LLC

Wyesha's Boutique LLC

Update: The account should have been restored to the original owner.

Unfortunately it looks like a long time account has been compromised.

Wyesha Watkins using a long time user's username with good feedback got me in a WTB with a copy paste ad.

Their Zelle email was [email protected] (claimed to be their wife's)

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 4.17.54 PM.png

Photo:

unnamed.jpg

367409673_6490898980979632_7559954877308131857_n.jpg

AR15.com has reported the same.

I only had the presence of mind to Google his text after I'd sent irreversible payment because of the account having good feedback and history.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 3.32.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 4.25.24 PM.png

Last edited:
The same account responded to one of my WTB ads, and the PM contents along with the recent profile activity immediately made me suspicious. Guess I won't be getting those pics later this evening I was promised.

Yeah, reported before posting. Just want a heads up for other folks to check/call for small stuff even with old accounts due to security issues.

This is 100% on me, but I just wanted to post as a heads up.

I assume the info was for a real person he said was his wife.

Wyesha Watkins

[email protected]

Reactions: Hopar
I was hacked guys. Frank took care of it. Always check with me on here, FB and IG under my real name for those who know me and my wife. NOT Wyesha Watkins

Reactions: Beardsli
I wasn't sure where to report a scammer so I just did a quick search and figured I would add to this thread.

I recently posted on a thread with someone selling 6gt alpha brass and asked if it was still available. I got a PM from a random person saying:

Snipeshot009

Hey bud , the seller is currently not online but you can reach him on his email address below for quick response .
[email protected]

Cheers

I wasn't even thinking and emailed them. They were very quick to respond. I told them I needed a phone number and to have a conversation before making payment and when I talked to them it was a very strange conversation like they had no idea what they were even selling. They ended up hanging up when I asked too many questions.

I wasn't sure where to report a scammer so I just did a quick search and figured I would add to this thread.

I recently posted on a thread with someone selling 6gt alpha brass and asked if it was still available. I got a PM from a random person saying:

Snipeshot009

Hey bud , the seller is currently not online but you can reach him on his email address below for quick response .
[email protected]

Cheers

I wasn't even thinking and emailed them. They were very quick to respond. I told them I needed a phone number and to have a conversation before making payment and when I talked to them it was a very strange conversation like they had no idea what they were even selling. They ended up hanging up when I asked too many questions.

For future reference, to report a post or person, look at the bottom left of every post not by you. You will see a button called !Report. Click on that. Fill in as much info as you can so that the mods don’t have to guess why you are reporting the person.

Snipeshot009

[email protected]

Cheers

You thought enough to get phone number and call which saved you. It seems most who get scammed don’t do this. Always always get phone and talk. Feedback means shit nowadays

Reactions: Beardsli