• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SCAR 16 Owners, what optic do you use?

GetSome!

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2013
Curious to see what optics you guys are using on your SCAR 16's

I started with an Eotech with magnifier, then an acog with rmr and finally landed with a Elcan Spector dr 1x4, I run one on both my 16 & 17! There heavy, but built like a tank. I still need to sell my other two optics!

I just traded for a SCAR 16 with another hide member, I've got a NF 1-4 with FC-2 reticle that I'm going to try on it

ACOG TA33R-8 (3x/Red Chevron) and I run night vision so I got a CQBL-1 laser on there as well. Used to run an EOTech but wanted to be able to reach a a bit further. Cheers.

BAUE, where are running your CQBL? Saving my pennies for PVS14 now, and still kickin around ideas for which laser to run. My use is plinking and drilling coyotes... Thx

BAUE, where are running your CQBL? Saving my pennies for PVS14 now, and still kickin around ideas for which laser to run. My use is plinking and drilling coyotes... Thx

I run it at the 12 o'clock position. I'm not running into a battlefield and really see no use for my irons anyway so i just leave 'em down and run it at 12. My Trijicon will never run out of batteries anyway. Think I made the right choice as far as lasers go, co-witnessed visible/IR make it easy as hell to zero and I prefer a seperate IR illuminator. I use it for the same thing you want to and it's a blast.

Cool, thx for that... I have a PWS rail extension on mine and use an X300 white light at 12:00.. Love that set up but still thinking about how to incorporate an IR laser into the mix.