• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Scar 17 FS

pics would be nice :) and no i dont need to bump up post count, but aint buying something sight unseen neither :)

Shitty pic, all I have right now. So everyone knows, I’m selling this for my buddy who passed away last year and his wife doesn’t know what to do with it.

the optic is absolute trash and was put on cause he thought it looked cool. It will most likely be taken off unless you really want it.
It has 3 mags and the stock is pinned for California compliance but can be removed.
E80D327B-BEB7-40A2-AE09-C6069EA94347.jpeg

Shitty pic, all I have right now. So everyone knows, I’m selling this for my buddy who passed away last year and his wife doesn’t know what to do with it.

the optic is absolute trash and was put on cause he thought it looked cool. It will most likely be taken off unless you really want it.
It has 3 mags and the stock is pinned for California compliance but can be removed.

Any pics of the other side w barcode?