• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Scar 17 SBR with Eotech and ammo - spf

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Another one of the "I really dont want to sell" rifles, but the market value is too high, and I dont ever shoot this since moving to New Mexico 3 years ago. It will only be sold as a package, and im happy to transfer it in NFA form to you, or send the receiver to your FFL and the barrel to you, then remove it from the registry. It is currently on a Form 1 and has my trust engraved under the rail on the right side (very small and very clean). The rifle is in excellent condition other than the 3 small dimples on each side by the front rail which were from the Vltor rail that was previously on it before switching to all the PMM parts. All factory parts except the barrel are included.

Whats included
Rifle
Scar 17 FDE with Factory FN 13 inch barrel that has aftermarket gas jets (runs flawless suppressed with my Surefire can and unsuppressed)
Geissele Super Scar trigger
Magpul grip and safety levers
GGG charging handle
PMM front rail extension, skeletonized light weight lower rail and side rail panel deletes
5 FDE FN Magazines
Surefire muzzle brake
Vltor stock

Optic
Eotech EXPS3 with a 04/2019 build date

Ammo
Magtech 168 gr Match - 550 rounds
Magtech M80 Ball - 1,000 rounds

$7,000 for everything if you take it as a standard transfer with no NFA (barrel to you, receiver as non NFA to your dealer), $7,200 if you want it NFA (two stamps). All freight included.

I also have a Scar 16 setup identical (10 inch factory FN barrel) I may list as well.

Last edited:
Another one of the "I really dont want to sell" rifles, but the market value is too high, and I dont ever shoot this since moving to New Mexico 3 years ago. It will only be sold as a package, and im happy to transfer it in NFA form to you, or send the receiver to your FFL and the barrel to you, then remove it from the registry. It is currently on a Form 1 and has my trust engraved under the rail on the right side (very small and very clean). The rifle is in excellent condition other than the 3 small dimples on each side by the front rail which were from the Vltor rail that was previously on it before switching to all the PMM parts. All factory parts except the barrel are included.

Whats included
Rifle
Scar 17 FDE with Factory FN 13 inch barrel that has aftermarket gas jets (runs flawless suppressed with my Surefire can and unsuppressed)
Geissele Super Scar trigger
Magpul grip and safety levers
GGG charging handle
PMM front rail extension, skeletonized light weight lower rail and side rail panel deletes
5 FDE FN Magazines
Surefire muzzle brake
Vltor stock

Optic
Eotech EXPS3 with a 04/2019 build date

Ammo
Magtech 168 gr Match - 550 rounds
Magtech M80 Ball - 1,000 rounds

$7,000 for everything if you take it as a standard transfer with no NFA (barrel to you, receiver as non NFA to your dealer), $7,200 if you want it NFA (two stamps). All freight included.

I also have a Scar 16 setup identical (10 inch factory FN barrel) I may list as well.

Price on the scar 16?