• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scar 20s 6.5

It was suppose to March from everything I was hearing from shot show 2020 but maybe with everything going on it got pushed back.

FN emailed me back this morning and advised should be released at the end of this month

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Sent another email a few days ago. Sounds like they should be shipping out in a week or so.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
question.. are the SCAR's still having issues? asking because if they resolved them I would be interested in them again..

• Wow
Reactions: XRacer
Do you know what for?

There were some FTF issues that occurred with early production rifles to a few guys downrange, and got some of them killed. Was a big uproar for a while. The SCARs I've used were 100% reliable when used with the correct gas system setting, but had worse factory triggers than some squirt guns I've owned. We had them out to 1000 routinely, but an aftermarket trigger would be my first move if I got one.

Reactions: teddyw19 and GNNut
It was a bad batch that was less than .1% of guns... Hardly a real issue.

The factory trigger has always been serviceable, heavy but crisp. The Super Scar does take it to the next level.

Reactions: backsideof45
"It was a bad batch that was less than .1% of guns... Hardly a real issue."

Mine was one of those. Boxed it up with their shipping label and in 1 week had it back. No big deal.

And the Giesselle trigger is worth every damn nickel.

I thought they were all quad color FDE...
actually FN said they will offer the new 20S in black or FDE for 6.5CM

Reactions: GNNut
Yea my guy let me know dealer price on these is 3450, so i might have one snag one. If I can sell my 17 for $3k, that is no brainer.

Thoughts of a 20S in 6.5 + Razor Gen 3 1-10?

Anyone know if these are 8 twist?

Reactions: theLBC
Yea my guy let me know dealer price on these is 3450, so i might have one snag one. If I can sell my 17 for $3k, that is no brainer.

Thoughts of a 20S in 6.5 + Razor Gen 3 1-10?

Anyone know if these are 8 twist?
yes 1:8

1-10x might be a bit limiting for a gas gun capable of 1500+ yds. jmo

Last edited:
Reactions: Texascbr

Mark 5 3.6-18 is what I plan to throw on mine. Damn dealer price at $3450, where’s that?? Cheapest I could find was $3900

Yea so when you see people selling these for over $4K, you know they are raping you. MAP is most likely 3,999 on these. FN has some weird allocations for stocking dealers where you can get better prices if you order $50K in guns. Most people just use RSR, SS, Davidsons, ect.

Reactions: XRacer
I emailed about the availability and price today on the barrel assemblies so when I hear back I’ll let you know

Reactions: CageFighter
FN shit is never cheap. I would even try to grab sum1s 308 barrel if they were looking to save some loot.
and least they should last quite a bit longer than a more typical barrel, especially if doing rapid fire and letting it get really hot.

Anybody shot one of the 308 versions? How’s the recoil?
it is extremely light for a .308, partially because it is heavy, but i have only shot it with a surefire brake.
open-uri20131116-3917-xwheh0

i've shot hundreds of rounds in a day and never felt tired or bothered by the recoil.
put it this way, a few friends that have only shot AR-15s or AKs and never a 30 cal rifle just turn around and smile at me. ;)

Reactions: drcrk0525
Mark 5 3.6-18 is what I plan to throw on mine. Damn dealer price at $3450, where’s that?? Cheapest I could find was $3900
Here’s one for a good price

a member has a gun dealer buddy, and that is the wholesale or dealer price (they are gonna make fo-fiddy selling for $3900).