• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Scar 20S in 7.62x51 For Sale - SOLD

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I have two of these and really don't need a second. I just picked this up for a buddy of mine who was bound and determined to get one and then he had some other stuff come up so he's not able to take it anymore.

It's in great condition, only several hundred rounds fired so it is barely starting to break in. It will come shipped in the factory box with manual and 2 magazines. If someone buys it for the asking price I will also throw in the ASR brake that is on there right now.

$3,500 shipped.

Trades:
    - 223 ammo (match or blasting)
    - 308 match ammo
    - 6mm or 6.5 creed ammo
    - 9mm blasting ammo if it's reasonably valued
    - long range optics (open to most brands as long as it is Mil and FFP)
    - SK 22LR ammo
    - 223 bolt face action (aftermarket or custom is fine). Looking to do a pistol 300 BLK bolt gun.
    - Customer long action with magnum bolt face
    - carbon fiber 7mm barrel blank in 1:8 or faster twist rate
    - 28 Nosler ammo

D9B78E3C-1533-4FEF-9171-8E8D96424E38.jpeg
    4AB3451D-0523-47EA-AC21-2F6A36415BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: FFastEddie
    From what I saw on their website they are all 1:10, but let me look.

Last edited:
    There are 3 versions of the 308. The two older versions with the reciprocating charging handles and the new one with non reciprocating. On the reciprocating ones the first versions came with the 1-12 military contract twist rate. FN then released the 1-10 twist barrels around the same time they did the 6.5 CM.

I have one with the 1-12 twist rate.

Huh, good to know and thanks for the info. You learn something new every day. Just checked and it’s a 1:12.