• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schadenfreude in Portlandia

214503D5-B9C7-4E63-8932-7B8B4E31C69B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
eh, the libertarian party is basically DNC lite.......theyve been flogging the whole BLM marxist Bullshit for a while now.

Don't know if I could endorse libertarian as DNC lite, however unfortunately I know JoJo bent the knee per say to BLM, which is obviously an antithetical endorsement coming from a libertarian.

But it goes without saying, we can all get behind with "go fuck yourself commies!"

"This is not a de-escalation strategy," he said. "This is flat-out urban warfare and it's being brought on this country by the president and it's got to stop now."

The protesters were right, he does need to resign. He is clearly a complete fucking moron.

Don't know if I could endorse libertarian as DNC lite, however unfortunately I know JoJo bent the knee per say to BLM, which is obviously an antithetical endorsement coming from a libertarian.

But it goes without saying, we can all get behind with "go fuck yourself commies!"
seems like the "libertarian" party is just fine supporting commies.
Capture2.PNG

hmmm... how does one get to be the warlord of an Autonomous Zone? I would make pistachio the only legal gelato flavor and tit fucks the only legal tender for goods and services.

seems like the "libertarian" party is just fine supporting commies.
View attachment 7381858

I've seen that one posted elsewhere, shitty tweet for sure. Not sure why they highlighted Raz's thoughts on this. Its ok to explore new ideas, but dont retweet that piece of shit.

I don't see anything on their platform talking about policing officially but i'll keep looking.

hmmm... how does one get to be the warlord of an Autonomous Zone? I would make pistachio the only legal gelato flavor and tit fucks the only legal tender for goods and services.
show up and start handing rifles to kids

then instruct those kids to murder other kids

boom youre a warlord.