• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Schedule a/ assignment page

Crispytortilla

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
I've searched all over but I can't seem to find an answer to this question that makes me feel comfortable. My nfa trust has an assignment page, I have previously purchased items with it and am going to buy another. My question is do I need to send it in? And if so do I include the nfa items previously purchased and the new item? Or just the old items? The last suppressor I bought I don't think we sent one in and it worked. Please advise and thanks in advance!

Re: Schedule a/ assignment page

You need to send in a copy of the trust and the Schedule A each time you apply for a new stamp.
The items which have been previously approved need to appear on the schedule A.
Only add the items after you have received the approved form 4 or whatever back from the NFA branch.

Doug S

Re: Schedule a/ assignment page

Schedule A - Is a list of property already owned by the trust. For NFA items, it would have items that you have already received an approved Form4 or Form1.

An Assignment page usually has wording say that you plan on placing the item in your trust once you have received an approved Form4 or Form 1.

Usually the examiner would like to have one or the other of those pages, I have had them kick back if they didn't.

I would fill out the assignment page with the new item only, make a copy of it and send in the copy. Always keep the originals.