• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes schmidt and bender 4x16 P4F

kylewal78

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2011
oklahoma
i recently got a new S&B 4x16x50 with the P4F it has 1/4 MOA adjustments and my question is what are the measurements between the lines on the reticle? it didn't come with any paper work or a box, it was mounted on the gun and the guy lost the box and paper work on the scope

Re: schmidt and bender 4x16 P4F

thanks man, i'm new to this website and searching for some of the stuff that i wanna learn about is hard to find

Re: schmidt and bender 4x16 P4F

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: billwall86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks man, i'm new to this website and searching for some of the stuff that i wanna learn about is hard to find </div></div>

Bill use this custom Google search engine for the Hide ---> SH better search engine