• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Schmidt and Bender 5-25 GRID Reticle / Spuhr Pakage

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Up for sale is my 5-25 Schmidt with GRID reticle. The package deal includes everything pictured (1.5” 0 MOA new gen spuhr mount, Raptar S rail, bubble level, hawk hill dope card).

There is some minor wear on the knurling of the windage and elevation turret (fairly standard), but otherwise it’s pristine.

$Sold shipped via FedEx with a signature requirement. If you’re only interested in the scope I’d be willing to part it out. Give me a shout if you’d like additional pictures / close ups, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_6544.jpeg
    IMG_6544.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_6545.jpeg
    IMG_6545.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6546.jpeg
    IMG_6546.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6547.jpeg
    IMG_6547.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Talked to this guy and it screamed scam from the start. His 224-541-0823 phone number is all over the internet scamming firearm forums. New to the hide, but this MF is not legit. Happy to post photos of our convo. DON’T BUY from him or anyone using this phone number.

It wasn’t me. Double check the username of who contacted you… Scammers have been creating profiles that closely match a seller. When you respond to a post with an “I’ll take it” or “PM sent”, they create a profile like that and contact you.

I did respond to your PM this morning.

Also, please report whoever did contact you.

Last edited:
I bought a scope from him earlier this year and everything went smooth, that is not his phone number.

Reactions: Werk125
Yea, I just talked to the ACTUAL seller and seems like a solid dude.. Basically, I sent @Werk125 a PM with my number in it, then got contacted by a scammer claiming to be him, but thought the only way the scammer could have got my number was through the PM; in actuality, I posted an AI barrel recently and put my number in the post, so that’s likely how he got my info. Idiot mistake on my end, will be deleting that asap. The real seller seems good to go. MODS: please cancel my report on this post. I don’t want @Werks125 to get banned due to an asshole scammer.