• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt and Bender Prices

cjs88

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    Anyone else notice S&B prices dropping on EO. Don't think it is for all models but a couple I had notifications for when price drops hit. It isn't a sale price either where the old price is crossed out. Some examples are the new 636, new 520s, and new 525s.

Last edited:
    The used market is where it's at. I picked up x2 PMII 5-25 with the T3 reticle on here for $2,000 a few months ago. The one I have with an H59 I think I paid $2,600 for. I had a PL4F (or whatever that thin reticle is) that was $2,300.

Reactions: simonp
    The 636 price is interesting. Already a decent amount of feedback on them being really good scopes. Price is now competitive with tt and zco.

Really liking the 8X56 with L3 illuminated recital. I have seen some older ones on Ebay. Mostly in Europe. I'm not sure why fixed power scopes are not as common in the U.S.?

Really liking the 8X56 with L3 illuminated recital. I have seen some older ones on Ebay. Mostly in Europe. I'm not sure why fixed power scopes are not as common in the U.S.?
    They are good, but not a lot of folks want to be tied down to a fixed power.