• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt and Bender Reticle Swap?

TexasMade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Okay so I have the p4f reticle. Absolutely love it BESIDES the fact it does not have the first half mil mark. I still think its the best reticle for me S&B offers just looking at them online but does anyone know if they could custom do a reticle with a half mil mark and keep everything else the same on the P4f. Just wondering if that was possible. Thanks

We do not offer custom reticles, sorry.
I would suggest looking at an MSR as it has exactly what you're looking for.

Okay so I have the p4f reticle. Absolutely love it BESIDES the fact it does not have the first half mil mark. I still think its the best reticle for me S&B offers just looking at them online but does anyone know if they could custom do a reticle with a half mil mark and keep everything else the same on the P4f. Just wondering if that was possible. Thanks

You mean something like this? Would be nice.

P4F v2.jpg

How much would it cost to have a reticle vendor make a custom reticle to spec?

How much would it cost to have a reticle vendor make a custom reticle to spec?

A one off reticle is very expensive. When we made custom reticles at Premier a minimum order of 25-30 was required by the German manufacturer to be even slightly cost effective. And that was taking place a couple times a year which brought the cost down even more and it was still expensive.

There are a couple manufacturers in the US that have the ability to make a reticle but not of the quality I would put in any of my S&B's.

Some companies may do it for free I believe. If your scope is still under warranty and it cost a lot I do not see why that should be a problem.