• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt & Bender PM II 4-16x50 Pricing?

Tai_Mai_Shu

Private
Minuteman
Doing my research again, I came across this Great article from the Hide and 6mmBR.com on the PM II. http://www.6mmbr.com/SchmidtBenderPM2.html

I noticed that the scope was selling for $2020.00 in the review. I did a Google search and found the pricing is now at almost $3,000.00 WTH is going on? Did the price of this scope go up over 50% since the article? If so, that is a HUGE mark up....

Can anyone give me some insight if this is the going price and why the huge jump in cost. Thanks again
smile.gif

Mike

Re: Schmidt & Bender PM II 4-16x50 Pricing?

Yup prices went up. S&B spiked hard over the past year or so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup prices went up. S&B spiked hard over the past year or so. </div></div>

Bummer....I was thinking the price and the scope would be perfect....But I guess I'm to late as always....
cry.gif

Mike

I have some 4-16x50's available for some good prices both CM & MOA, PM sent.

Adam

Hopefully w/ Premier in the market things will level out or even come down!

Let me bump this one for Adam, he has some fantastic deals on these scopes. I just ordered one, and can't wait for it to get here. Great guy to deal with too!

Makes no sense in that the EURO is down and there has been no change in the S&B pricing.
I buoght a few custom bows handmade from Scotland and the price has gone down 31% since its peak

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes no sense in that the EURO is down and there has been no change in the S&B pricing.
I buoght a few custom bows handmade from Scotland and the price has gone down 31% since its peak
</div></div>
Actually, Bill - those prices are all down roughly $500.00 from just a few months ago and pretty damn good for PMIIs' right now. I believe that the Premier Heritages coming on-line is partially responsible for the S & B price softening.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tai_Mai_Shu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doing my research again, I came across this Great article from the Hide and 6mmBR.com on the PM II. http://www.6mmbr.com/SchmidtBenderPM2.html

I noticed that the scope was selling for $2020.00 in the review. I did a Google search and found the pricing is now at almost $3,000.00 WTH is going on? Did the price of this scope go up over 50% since the article? If so, that is a HUGE mark up....

Can anyone give me some insight if this is the going price and why the huge jump in cost. Thanks again
smile.gif

Mike </div></div>

Are you comparing a non-illuminated scope price to the price of an illuminated scope?

Tim