• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 LP P4FL 677-911-972-90-68

mackgee

CWO
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Was going to put this on a new Viking Armament PRC they are building me, but I have fallen in love with the polar lineup of scopes so I want to go that route instead. Up for sale is a Schmidt PMII 5-25x56 P4FL reticle. Scope shows a little wear with some light "freckling" on the power knob, and a mark or two on the turrets. These do not affect function at all, and are shown in the pictures that I took. Also there are some super light and hard to see little markings on the objective lens, you can't get a photo of them. They appear to just be in he coating, and you can't see them when you are using the scope. But to be fulling honest I wanted to put that out there. This is priced to move at $1800 shipped to your door. For a PMII in this condition I think it is a steal.

Mac

IMG_2501.jpegIMG_2502.jpegIMG_2503.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: simonp
I will take it. Please send me payment info. Thanks Greg