• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Schmidt Bender S&B 3-27x56 GR2ID DT II+ Riflescope LNIB

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL

Schmidt Bender PM II 3-27x56 High Power DT II+ MTC LT / ST II ZC LT GRID .1 mrad Riflescope 669-911-422-M2-I5​

Bought this scope from EO back in February, has been mounted in ARC M-BRACE mount (not included) but never shot so in like new condition. This unit has the GR2ID (GRID) reticle and the superb DT II+ turrets (30.5 mrad elevation) that are the closest to TT but offer MTC and locking capability (you can turn both features off if you prefer). Comes with all the original paperwork, accessories, box.

Below link for this scope for all the specs:

SOLD Asking $3795 shipped and insurance to CONUS. PP FF, MO or Check , I have an outstanding B&S rating here on the Hide.

PM me if you have any questions.

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_001.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_002.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_003.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_004.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_005.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_006.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_007.jpg

20220603_S&B_3-27x56_GR2ID_DTII+_008.jpg

Last edited:
    Another price drop. Right now mine is $1k less than the Demo scope on EO right now and mine has the preferred .1 mil clicks.

Someone has got to be looking for a Schmidt 3-27, here's your chance to get a practically new scope for way under normal pricing.

Another price drop before I leave on my trip, if you pay before tomorrow at noon I can ship tomorrow, otherwise I will not be back until next Monday.

The DT II+ doesn’t come in a 34mil configuration. Looks like 30.5mil. Glassaholic can confirm.
    That is correct, DT II+ only comes in 30.5 mil flavor. Friends have used Tangents for ELR rifles for a number of years, sure it'd be nice if it had more than 28 mil, but we hold over for 1.5 miles or use a Charlie Tarac for longer, in fact, for longer, not a scope made that can handle that kind of mils, maybe the March Genesis might be close.

Not sure why this scope is not selling, it defies all odds, I am selling it $1500 less than what you can get it for from EO. There is nothing wrong with this scope, it is in outstanding condition and perfect working order, looks brand new, functions brand new, for all intents and purposes it is brand new expect it has been removed mounted and inspected, but never fired.

Another price drop, come on, someone out there must be looking for this scope... (y)

Reactions: Huskydriver
    I almost wanna pick this have the same scope but in 5x25 with diff reticle for sale cheap too and hasn’t sold i think the economy is catching up with guys

Reactions: Charger442
    I guess I may have been a bit dramatic saying "defies all odds" but yes, I think the current economic turmoil has caused some to reconsider making decisions on scopes at this price range.

I think I'm going to start trying our governments tactics, I'm going to start raising the price and tell people it's going to help them in the long run :D

For real
    Never had a 3x27 but I think my 5x25 is right there with my zco Tangent & March are the only scopes in that class I haven’t got to try. Would like to tangent but that price knowing I could get a pmii long range or hensoldt zf makes it hard to decide

I guess I may have been a bit dramatic saying "defies all odds" but yes, I think the current economic turmoil has caused some to reconsider making decisions on scopes at this price range.

I think I'm going to start trying our governments tactics, I'm going to start raising the price and tell people it's going to help them in the long run :D
    Makes you wonder how SB retail sales are going this year with their new prices eh ?🤣

Glwts buddy

For real
    Never had a 3x27 but I think my 5x25 is right there with my zco Tangent & March are the only scopes in that class I haven’t got to try. Would like to tangent but that price knowing I could get a pmii long range or hensoldt zf makes it hard to decide
    The 5-25 is still a force to be reckoned with, especially if the tunneling isn't an issue for you, just a fantastic scope all around.

Maybe I will open the door for some possible trades, really wanted the cash but at this point need to figure out something. Not sure what I'd trade for but if you have a compelling offer let me know. Some possible ideas
    • Swarovski NL Pure 10x32
    • Proof CF or Bartlein AR-10 6.5 Creedmoor barrel (preferably 18")
    • AR-10 Complete Upper in 308 Win/7.62 (KAC or LMT MWS MARS)
    • AR-15 Complete Upper in 6 ARC (no longer than 18") with a good barrel
    • Bergara B14 R .22 LR Trainer with 18" steel barrel
    • Glock G19x Kit
    • Sig Kilo 8k
    These are not straight up trades but would require some extra cash to me

This is a hell of deal if it’s still here when my next project is finished I’ll have to take it.
    3x27 dtii = all around hunting and elr scope
    At the rate this is going I feel it's going to be here longer than I hoped ;) I realize these are some of the most expensive optics and the 3-27 is really in a niche category with the range it covers.

Nice scope! I think one of the best for hunting Elk in the Rockies, Oregon Hells Canyon/Snake River area. One of the few that has good FOV on 3 pwr so one can hunt to a vantage point where the higher powers can be used for spotting, ID size, and shooting. Low end FOV is much better than most other brands that only go down to 4 or 4.5 pwr. Good luck with the sale

Reactions: Glassaholic
    Sorry, new here and saw that in original post, figured that was where you started. Thanks for getting back to me.
    No worries, everyone does their ads different, I actually started at $4695 thinking that was a fair price given the current discount pricing at EO is about $6000. But the market determines pricing on resale regardless of where pricing is for new. I am at a point now where if it does not sell at the current price of $3895 that I will need to figure something else out as I'm losing too much already. The scope was purchased to satisfy a curiosity (I do that way too often) and compare to some other scopes, since then I've sold a number of my rifles and scopes to help my kids through some tough times otherwise I'd just repurpose this scope and move on but I have nothing to put this scope on right now.

Reactions: A.Redd and Lucas41