• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt & Bender scope cover

prbulldog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2007
Puerto Rico
I'm looking for scope covers/ lens protectors for a 4-16x50 pm2 & a 3-12x50 pm2. for field use under wet and muddy conditions.

Re: Schmidt & Bender scope cover

try the wtt/wtb section. Or are you asking what size you need? there is also an optics section further down on the forum list where optics and equipment is sold.

Ah, well my PMII has butler creek, but I guess that is because they came with it. LOL. They do work well tho. I guess it depends on what you are doing...I use mine for target and field work...so If you are gonna be use it for hunting as well...I'd go Butler Creek...if not I wouldn't use them personally.

There is a reason why 99.9% of the scopes you see on any "tactical" rifle sport Butler Creeks...

Not sure about anyone else's reasons but....they're cheap and easy to get hold off at most gun shops, come in a wide range of sizes to ensure good fit, they do the job really well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a reason why 99.9% of the scopes you see on any "tactical" rifle sport Butler Creeks... </div></div>

yeah , but the broke down easily , above all if used in chilly weather .

PP out

I use Devtron scope covers (the thick ones) and work for me.

I like the new style of butler creek.they will stretch between a couple sizes and they dont break down in extended periods of cold weather.