• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt & Bender service

35WLN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2008
Oregon
Can anyone give me a contact number for the repair shop for my S&B. The zero has been shifting on me and now I noticed the dot is off the cross hairs. It is a Short dot. Thanks.

Re: Schmidt & Bender service

Thanks, I was hoping they had a repair shop in the states.

Took me a little over 4 months to get my PMII back. Get a hold of S&B USA and they'll get it back to Germany for you.

Saw something last week on another forum, or from a trade source, that said S&B was in process of opening a repair/service facility in the USA. That would be Good News.

I would like to see an addition to the FAQ that shows warranty & service repair addresses and telephone numbers for all the mainline scopesight manufacturers frequently discussed here.

IIRC, S&B worked in tandem with Premier Reticles on the USMC scope contract they won 6-7 yrs ago. Premier performing all service and installing reticles. Of course, if your scope wasn't USMC or bought through Premier, your service work was done in Germany.