• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt Bender Utlra Bright 4-16X56 scopes

mkelly

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2018
Dallas, TX
Does anyone have any experience with these schmidt bender ultra bright scopes. Itwould be for a hunting rifle. Cant find much on real world experience? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I had one but sold it only cause I wanted more mag. I think it is great for hunting; however, the field of view is average, not bad but just average. The turrets are a tad touchy but not a deal breaker. As you would expect the glass is top notch. I see the scope as an excellent cross over scope for a dual hunting/ target scope, but it doesn’t master either.

I had one but sold it only cause I wanted more mag. I think it is great for hunting; however, the field of view is average, not bad but just average. The turrets are a tad touchy but not a deal breaker. As you would expect the glass is top notch. I see the scope as an excellent cross over scope for a dual hunting/ target scope, but it doesn’t master either.

Do you think the field of view is less than stated?

Do you think the field of view is less than stated?

It would be hard for me to say. I’ve owned kahles, Swarovski z6, & Leica Magnus and have thought they had a better eye box and field of view. For 3600+ I think you could/ should do better. Your buying a superbly build tactical scope, not really a purpose built hunting scope.