• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schneider Rifle Barrels

Northland

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Louisiana
I just got off the phone with Gary and ordered a barrel. We talked a few mins and seems like a really good guy!

Some places I call to order stuff and regret even sending them my money, He's not one of those guys.

I just wanted to post a "+1" for him.

Re: Schneider Rifle Barrels

+1

I only use Schneider barrels. My first ever build had a Schneider barrel and since then that's all I use. Gary is great guy, before ordering a barrel I always call Gary.

Christian

gary is good people! great to talk to and the only one for your m40 barrel needs.

I've been using Kriegers on my builds, but I think I'm going to switch from now on.

It's cool when you can talk to the owner of the company. I thought nothing of the barrels when we shot the 40's in the Marines, but looking back now, hes made ALOT of barrels in his day that have been through alot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long is the wait? </div></div>

i ordered a m40 spec barrel from him a few months back got a tracking number that afternoon but i guess it depends on what caliber and contour you want

I used Schneider the last 2 barrels.First was a .5"-.6" at 100Y barrel this one is a .2"-4" and thankfully has been melonited so I won't be ordering another for a couple years.Tubb contour ROCKS!

My GAP Crusader has a Schneider and is one of the most accurate rifles I've ever shot....thumbs up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kengel2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long is the wait? </div></div>

None, he had it on the shelf. Another bonus!

Have one in 308. After 3000 rds its still going strong.

Robar rebuilt a ruger 77v tang safety for me back in the 90's using a Schneider many rounds later it still shoots like a laser . + 1A

Ordered a barrel from him a few years back, with out a doubt a great guy to deal with...

Have ordered a couple from Gary. Wait is usually very reasonable. Most of the time its no longer then 6 weeks.

I was very pleased with my barrel ordering experience. Got a .30 cal barrel M40 contour. Ordered it and recieved it the same week. Sending it off to GAP when I get home for my new build. I am usually a cut rifled barrel type of guy, but have heard nothing but good things about Schneider and Chanylnn (sp?) barrels both.

And yes it was very nice actually talking to the owner of the company. Nice fellow. Prob only buy from him now on out if this barrel shoots as good as I expect it to.

Regards,
DT