• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schools Out for Summer -

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
I was going to book a flight to attend a friends kids college graduation in texas.... Nope- Graduation in May has been cancelled-

Harvard- Campus closing- all kids have 5 days to leave dorms and find somewhere else to take the classes... online
--

Colleges and universities in Southern California are joining a growing wave of schools that are canceling in-person classes and shifting to online instruction to help contain the coronavirus outbreak.

UCLA, University of Southern California, Loyola Marymount, UC Irvine and UC Riverside are among the SoCal schools that are partly or fully moving to online-only instruction.

--

#PanicTo Elect Biden

Some of the colleges here in Florida are asking students to voluntarily do their classes on line if they can.

Our administration here in TN sent out a request for comments on how difficult it would be to change our classes to an online format through the fall. They wanted it by today. We are on spring break this week, so they have a few days to decide what they want to do.

Still in class here in NC and we declared a state of emergency already I believe

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
UGA discussed possible on-line prior to this weeks spring break. No word yet that I'm aware of.

Wait until students wise up and ask for a refund on their dorms/meal plan if they don't need to actually attend classes and go home for on-line classes. All of a sudden Corona will not be a problem.

----------
All of a sudden Corona will not be a problem.
----------

The bottles will still be though... Every weekend there is still going to be frat boys being taken to the ER because they got drunk and "accidentally sat on one"...

I got the email from the law school (Villanova) this morning that we are going all online. It was pandamonium when the email went out, I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show.

Reactions: Foul Mike
My daughter thinks she will now get easy A's with online classes. I think the professors will load them up with so much work answering multiple choice questions that she might learn more than being in class daydreaming.

Reactions: clcustom1911
UVA just went online. NBA just cancelled season...wow.

Just curious, do these universities have a contingency plan for the continuing leftist indoctrination of students? Without constant, in person exposure to leftist professors, students may stray off the reservation. Some may do the unthinkable and return questioning the leftist dogma they are taught daily.

Reactions: Dunraven
Here's my question. Do you get a tuition reimbursement or a refund on housing? I bet not.

Reactions: acudaowner
Here's my question. Do you get a tuition reimbursement or a refund on housing? I bet not.
No need for tuition reimbursement, as the classes are still being offered, just not in person.

I can’t speak for other campus’s, but UNL is leaving the dining halls and dorms open, but they “highly encourage students to leave”. I imagine they’re leaving the option open so students can’t chase a refund.

My daughter thinks she will now get easy A's with online classes. I think the professors will load them up with so much work answering multiple choice questions that she might learn more than being in class daydreaming.

My professors where very upfront about this and told use they would now be grading with the assumption that we were sitting there with our books open and the answers in front of us. Law school grades are alittle different though so this may not be the case for her.

Reactions: acudaowner
Well, massing huge amounts of people is only going to quicken the spread so by doing stuff like this, we are slowing the spread, easing the burden on healthcare providers.

My school, The University of Nebraska - Lincoln, just canceled classes for all of next week and we will begin online classes after spring break.
My daughter is at Wesleyan. They did the same thing.

Edit. They are not transferring to an online curriculum, but anticipate going back to the classroom. Yeah, right.

Is there no end to the nonsense? This thing is being politicized and made to look as bad as possible by the msm and dems. European Union, same thing. As usual, facts don't matter. They conveniently ignore them, make up others, as they have for 3 years now. All the left wing organizations are happy to jump on board to do their part. This is as much a hoax as Russia and Ukraine were. You see how serious they are about it, willing to ruin this economy, all intended to get them back in power. Don't fall for it.

The Houston Livestock show and Rodeo is cancelled. All those children spent all year with their animals. Hours upon hours of work. The parents spent thousands of dollars. All gone because of a political hit. This is nothing else but that. I despise the left. I despise the “elites.”

Trump said the truth when he basically said relax, this will pass is by. He was attacked by the left ferociously. They created a panic andTrump had to respond. He was criticized before and after. Its a no win. If you were unsure of our enemy before, it should all be crystal clear. These people hate you. They hate your kids. They could care less if you lose your job or business.

Last edited:
Reactions: wb00757
think the rifle range I go to only has 40 members maybe a few more and I have only ever see 10 to 12 people max at anyone time so they are pretty small . I am sure its better to be safe than sorry especially with kids health , but I hope your club can restart there league back up soon .