• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Schumer helping the hungry and hunters! yeah right

medbill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2003
www.america4rmarines.org
Please be sure to shoot at least one deer with an "evil" semi auto rifle, with a pistol grip and detachable magazine that of course has "no sporting purpose" with your dead deer and send it to Chuck and your local paper thanking him for inspiring you to get out there and get a deer for the hungry.

What a tool, worse yet are the gun clubs that let him in the door for a photo op. http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/20179/chuck-schumer-courts-hunters-since-deer-cant-vote/

My Poly Tech NM AK with a 5 round mag is ready to go.
grin.gif

Re: Schumer helping the hungry and hunters! yeah right

From the article:

"It typically costs roughly $65 to $80 to have a deer professionally processed for consumption, with the typical animal providing about 160 servings of venison."

Are the deer bigger in NY than I remember the last time I hunted there. 160 servings?

They turn it into groundmeat, oh yeah and you show me a place in NY where I can get a deer processed for those prices and I'm there! Sad part is some hunters are dumb enough to be bought off by a few dollar tax credit. This rabid anti-gun slim ball needs to go.

I am kind of confused? We have share the harvest here. It is supposed to go to needy people here. I don't care about the tax deduction. But if it helps someone down on there luck out I am all for it. In fact I donated to it this year myself.

We already have venison for the hungry here in NY as well and I gladly donate. Truth of the matter is the feds are cutting funding for the program so Schumer is working on getting hunters a tax right off. Thing is he is up for reelection next year and trying to kiss up to the hunters.

Got ya thanks.

Up-Chuck Schumer!!?? You have to be kidding?

That is the most -anti gun, anti-hunting politician I can remember.

I guess the one good thing about this is that even jerks like him recognize that hunters and shooters have summarily kicked the asses of the anti-hunters, in the last 10 years, simply using good logic and science. Democrats know that alot of us are very upset at the way they are running the country, so he professes to kiss our asses, and even goes on a Pheasant hunt??

I think they know that if they piss off gun owners any more, they will lose. But, don't forget that he would stab us in the back in a NY second if he thought he could.

The world really is upside down.