• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope camming

Scratchthejeepguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2013
WI
I'm just getting into precision rifle shooting and was wondering if someone might be able to help me see something.

What I'd love to do is to be able to look through the scope of someone else that shoots pretty darn good at distance. Now I think that might be possible with a scope cam. What I'm hoping for, is that someone with a scope cam could do some dry firing out their window or whatever at like 100, 200 and 300 yards, so I could see how steady they are compared to me, how long they can hold that steadiness, when they break the shot, do you swing the crosshairs up to the target, etc...

I do dry fire practice out my window into the field, using a certain bolt on a sign as my target, but I'd love to see the views of some more experienced shooters if possible.

Anybody have the equipment and desire to do it?