• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope Decision Please Help

coyotehunter223

Private
Minuteman
Supporter+
Jun 23, 2011
Unadilla, GA
I know this questions been asked a bunch but I need help making a decision. I hope this isn't too long. I need a scope that will serve a multipurpose if possible. F-class/tactical The f-class shooting I normally do is 1000yd open. I am wanting to get into tactical matches so that's where the multipurpose comes from. I started out with a budget of around $900. However I don't want to be 900 in the hole and wish I had spent a little more. I would say I need at least 24x for 1000yd F-class and to serve the tactical side FFP. There are tons of good scopes out there and thats the problem there's to many to choose from. If I set my budget at $1000 what are the best options? If I went up to say $1500 what's best? I just need some real world views on a good choice. Money's tight these days as you know so I need this to be a 1 time purchase.

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
Used 5.5-22x50 NF NXS can be had for the $1500, heads and tails above most scopes in the 1k range.