• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope for 300 Whisper

Mississippian

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2005
Yazoo City, Mississippi
Thought I would see what you experts would recommend for my 300 Whisper bolt rifle. It will be used primarily for hunting Deer/hogs/varmits. Would like to stay around $1500 or less. Your advise is appreciated!

Re: Scope for 300 Whisper

I fixed power maybe in the 8xish range with a large obj might work well for ya. especially if you are doing alot of low light hunting/shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce 2.5-10x32 or 3-15x50 would be my pics due to the 100+ moa of elevation which is handy for the whisper. Maybe the 3-15x56 if you plan on shooting in low to no light.
</div></div>

That'd work nice too
wink.gif

Nightforce 2.5-10x32 or 3-15x50 would be my pics due to the 100+ moa of elevation which is handy for the whisper. Maybe the 3-15x56 if you plan on shooting in low to no light.

20moa base with a swfa super sniper 10x42 is more than sufficent to take you out to 600yds with supersonic and 400yds with subsonic. Its what I use on my suppressed whisper. Whole setup with good rings should be on or under $500.