• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope for 375 Cheytac ELR

sass2924

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2009
Southern California
I have a 375 Cheytac project finishing soon. This is going to be strictly for ELR, Tac408 single shot, McMillan A5 Supermag stock, 40moa rail. Just need to make a decision on what to top it with. I was leaning towards the S&B PMII 5-25 but have started thinking about the Nightforce ATACR 7-35 and wait for the Mil-C to come out.

What do you guys think, budget would be about $3500 or less. Open to other options also. Thanks

What size target, competition or pleasure, climate variations, how far average versus how far longest shot?

If it were me, the NF 7-35 with the tremor3 would be my choice. Everyone has their preferences.

For ELR it seem like you'd want to lean toward something with a lot of elevation. The S&B 3-27 would be a good choice as well as the nightforce Beast/Atacr. The S&B 3-20 ultra short has the same amount of elevation as the 3-27 high power from S&B. Some of the others like the Tangent Theta and the Vortex and the Kahles and the S&B 5-25 have more modest available elevation. Interestingly, the USoptics 17x has quite a lot of elevation at 35mil. I'm not sure about the USoptics 25x; the web site just lists 30+. Maybe somebody knows what that means... You've got a lot of great choices!