• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Scope for 375 H&H

Re: Scope for 375 H&H

I use a Leupold vari x 3 1.5x5x on 2 of my 375H&H. In quick dettach rings.Good set up,check my post in the hunting forums.
waggs4570 Alaska pics.Been guiding up there for awhile.Hope this helps.

I used a Leupold 1.75-6X on mine for hunting plains game in Africa. For a 20yr old scope it performed well and took game to 260yds. I had leupy install target turrets so's I can roll on dope out to 4-500yds. Along with quick detach rings I like the set up. The rifle still has iron sights for close work in the brush.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a budget in mind? </div></div>

this,

i've got a demo swarovski z6 1-6x24 with the number 4 reticle that we're doing a pretty good deal on. there are a few different options. what game are you going after?

I run a 1.7-10 Z6 on my 375. Seems to be the perfect scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Z6 is kind of what I thought of too. </div></div>

i like the fov, it's great for dangerous game and quick shooting, plus you have 6x to put down plains game at longer distances.

I'd look at S&B's hunting version of the 1-4 with the flashdot and Swaro's 1-6 Z6i. Always nice to have something you can use in a close encounter's emergency.