• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope for Barrett M99

Pechan

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2008
Pine Bluff Wy
Hey Guys I am looking for a good scope for my .50.
Wanting to spend up to 3000.00. Want to shoot out to 1500 yards.

Would like a reticle similar to THIS ONE

Re: Scope for Barrett M99

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1065057#Post1065057

Can't get much better than this other than having a Gen II Xr ret IMHO </div></div>

+1

Or the NF that you refer to in your post. There is a regular supply of NF scopes for sale here used. I assume that you have already budgeted for spotting scope, binoculars, rangefinder, ballistic software, kestrel, etc. etc, $$, etc.

cant go wrong with a Nightforce. If you've budgeted for $3k then you'll have plenty for ancillaries

Just make sure it has a good warranty and is rated for use with a .50cal. Those Thumpers bang the shit out of a scope! I wrecked a few with my Barrett!

Edited to add: They weren't NightForce scopes that mine wrecked. I have the utmost respect for NightForce!

Nightforce, Heritage, S&B, USO, nuff said

Id just get the 5.5-22 Nightforce or USO SN3 3.8-22 erek with mill adjustments