• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope for Sale

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Not the PX, I get it.

Now piss off and dont crap on this fine thread.

1DE321BC-B4FD-491B-83D0-97DD5338EC6E.jpeg

Source:
Meal Team 6 Instagram

I think there are more than 14 Non NSN Premier USMC M8541marked S&B's in the wild. Can anyone make out the SN's on the boxes?

Damn! Bought for $4,500 now selling for $15k. You're an idiot if you need to "clone" that hard for a scope.

Reactions: Doc68

So a heads up on how fat people wipe.

Tie the corner of a towel to the towel bar.
Straddle towel, loose in in front, and grab loose end.
Get towel between cheeks.
Floss.

Yup.
This was a chick around 450 that told me this.

@mosin46 you ever hear this in yer years? 🤣
what-the-fuck-wtf.gif

So a heads up on how fat people wipe.

Tie the corner of a towel to the towel bar.
Straddle towel, loose in in front, and grab loose end.
Get towel between cheeks.
Floss.

Yup.
This was a chick around 450 that told me this.

@mosin46 you ever hear this in yer years? 🤣
Another doc had to do a home visit on this guy in Mississippi. So large he couldn’t get out of his apartment through a door jam. Had a pulley system to get buckets of fried chicken up to his window. Anyway, he asked out right how he wiped and the guy showed him a toilet bowl scrubber 😳

Another doc had to do a home visit on this guy in Mississippi. So large he couldn’t get out of his apartment through a door jam. Had a pulley system to get buckets of fried chicken up to his window. Anyway, he asked out right how he wiped and the guy showed him a toilet bowl scrubber 😳
The Simpsons out front again:

So supposedly somebody jumped on that great deal and bought them all up.
That's what the seller says.
So it looks like nothing said here affected his ability to sell them for the large profit margin he wanted.