• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes scope for Vudoo

Cuzz

Amory Ms
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2018
North East Mississippi , near Amory
Im thinking about a NF NX8 4x32x50 F1, to put on a vudoo 22 rimfire.
Has anybody done this and do you like it.
I have a nf and like it but ive never owned a ffp.
The rifle will be used on a bench with front and rear rest 95 percent of the time, maybe more.

A good friend of mine has this exact set up. We shot an NRL22 match together yesterday.

It's a great rig.

Reactions: Cuzz
I think it would be a great choice. I’ve seen a few at the matches I go to and they all seem to function as they should for those shooters. Can’t go wrong

Seems like a perfect match. I've been eyeing it as well.

Which reticle?

I was in this exact same boat as you and I have since been thru 2 different scopes for mine. I too shoot all NF scopes and all SFP NXS and ATACRs. I started out with a spare NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR-T reticle on it and hated that I couldn’t focus down inside 50 yards. I purchased a Vortex PST Gen ii and liked it but just never loved the scope because it just felt cheap to me. It tracked well and I loved the reticle but it just wasnt a NF. Then I picked up a Gen ii razor off of here and put it on, I think I am going to really like it. I got the 7c reticle and like teh little dot to shoot groups. It focuses down to 32 yards and I can still shoot one hole at 25 yards so its all good. The bronze color matches the Scorched Earth stock as well. Razor has great glass and awesome clicks and it tracked well also. The NX8 or the 7-35 ATACR was going to be my next choice.

C6F162DB-4D54-4586-943D-0EBBD11E1BD7.jpeg

Reactions: Cuzz and J Scott
I was in this exact same boat as you and I have since been thru 2 different scopes for mine. I too shoot all NF scopes and all SFP NXS and ATACRs. I started out with a spare NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR-T reticle on it and hated that I couldn’t focus down inside 50 yards. I purchased a Vortex PST Gen ii and liked it but just never loved the scope because it just felt cheap to me. It tracked well and I loved the reticle but it just wasnt a NF. Then I picked up a Gen ii razor off of here and put it on, I think I am going to really like it. I got the 7c reticle and like teh little dot to shoot groups. It focuses down to 32 yards and I can still shoot one hole at 25 yards so its all good. The bronze color matches the Scorched Earth stock as well. Razor has great glass and awesome clicks and it tracked well also. The NX8 or the 7-35 ATACR was going to be my next choice.

View attachment 7163447
Is that the Ebr 7c that has a dot?