• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope mount quality

Chasingpro

Captain
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
So I’m building a budget long range gun and need a canteliever mount for my setup. Looking for suggestions less than $150. I’ve seen quite a few Burris pepr and sig alpha 2 mounts in that range. My scope tube is 30mm and need at least 1.47 inches in height. Also not opposed to getting something secondhand if someone wants to point me in the right direction.

Yeah I was about to put Warne up too. You can get em at dvor.com (optic planets member site), for a great price often. I've had good experience with them and so have many others.

Reactions: JDB55
Warne is my go-to for budget mounts and have never done me wrong.

Botach has them cheaper than our distributors do if you log in, and they ship quickly provided that it’s not on back order.

Another +1 for Warne - their XSkel mount has been rock solid for me. You may also want to look for used ADM or LaRue mounts, since I've seen them around $150-200, which may be useful if you want QD. I have both, and they return to zero consistently.

Get a used Nightforce unimount off the for sale section. Should be $150 or less and will be too quality. Just put a WTB ad

Reactions: drewthebrave