• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes scope mounts that correspond with PS22 night visio

eddybo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2008
MS
Okay I am officially tired of returning mounts to Midway...only second time but I still hate this crap. Anyone know what height rings will put a 30mm scope inline with a PS22 mounted on an extended rail. I want to use the burris tactical because someone gave me one of the ring tops to mount my illuminator. I know the lows and mediums are too low. I sent back some extra highs without mounting them because they looked way too high, but probably should have looked a little closer.

Re: scope mounts that correspond with PS22 night visio

Do you have an extened rail like a MARS or PRI, or a saddle type mount? Do you have any Cant in your scope mount? Its always a trade off between Cant and straight viewing between the scope and the UNS. Anything more than 20 MOA cant and you will not be able to use the combo to its full effect.

Re: scope mounts that correspond with PS22 night visio

It is a 20 min extended rail but the cant continues through out its length. I was using the same rail with different rings with good results on a different rifle. On that old rifle the rings aligned with the unit perfectly, guess I got lucky. I cannot remember the brand rings I was using or the height.