• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope power throw levers

sinister

Rifle Pointer
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2002
Midland, Georgia
I sent my Schmidt-Bender to Jerry for repairs. Once I got it back, I can't find my power throw lever.

It's been forever since I got it and I don't remember who manufactured it. I realized (since I'm setting up a Leupold Mark 4 for my son) I only have a couple of others for a Vortex and a March.

Anybody got a recommendation or preference for manufacturer or source? I've got another Schmidt 1-4, a bunch of Mark 4s, and a couple of NSXs I want to put levers on. I did a search bar request but most of the results came back for stuff guys had for sale or have sold.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This is who I have used:

Cheers, Steve

I think MKM on here makes them along with bunches of other printed stuff guys use.

First you are full of it because according to people here the only scopes that go back for repair are Vortex so your S&B was not broken. Lol 😉

MGM Switchview make a great product and worth a look.

Anarchy Outdoors

Reactions: Neurotic
First you are full of it because according to people here the only scopes that go back for repair are Vortex so your S&B was not broken. Lol 😉

MGM Switchview make a great product and worth a look.

No your full of it according to people here they dont fix cheap china shit they replace with new Chinese shit to expensive to fix that crap

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01