• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope recommendations on Cz 527 223.

bearring

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2020
I hope this is posted in the right forum. I am wanting recommendations for a scope to be mounted on a CZ 527 varmint 223. I want to stick with medium rings, so I dont think a 50mm scope will work,Correct me if I'm wrong. This will be a long range practice setup. What are some FFP scopes, not 50mm that are you would suggest? Thanks.

Ive had a couple of the 527s. Biggest issue you may have is the clearance on the scopes Ocular lense. The bolt handle rides high and i always had issues getting the scope low. Newer scopes seem to have huge eyepieces, so you will probably need to keep eye on that to keep from having to go high rings

Reactions: Basher
Ive had a couple of the 527s. Biggest issue you may have is the clearance on the scopes Ocular lense. The bolt handle rides high and i always had issues getting the scope low. Newer scopes seem to have huge eyepieces, so you will probably need to keep eye on that to keep from having to go high rings
Yes your are correct, the new ones come with an angled bolt handle for that correction.