• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope rings

sarcasmn

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2008
Georgia
Putting together a rimfire for practice and maybe some NRL22 matches. I have a Bergara rifled action in a KRG Bravo stock. I have a 30 moa base and an Athelon Midas Tac 6-24x50.

what kind of rings are you guys running and what size? I have Badger Ordinance on my center fire rifle. Do I need something that strong on the .22?

I would say some decent middle of the road rings. I currently run the vortex pro but would love to go to something like the MPA or Spuhr. You may bang your scope up on barricades and want to make sure you dont end up knocking the zero off.

Recently had the misfortune of knocking a rifle on to it’s side from being supported from a 9” bipod. Not a big fall but a big solid knock into a solid wood bench. Windage knob left a dent in the wood. Rings are Warne Quick Detach, and they held zero at 100 yds. I would call them a good mid grade.

Reactions: Sc0-