• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope Rings?

Jackal23

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2011
So it seems that nobody has a set of Seekins 30mm low rings in stock. So my question is do I wait for another batch to come out(Seekins quoted me +/-30days)? Or just go with another brand, and if so which one? Apparently EGW, TPS, Badger, and Burris seem to be some favorites, so which one out of those? OORRRR will I be kicking myself for not having patience and waiting for Seekins?

Re: Scope Rings?

Badger rings are all I use. They are top quality and are worth the money. Call Triad Tactical.

Funny when i went to order the Seekins rings they were out of stock too. Vortex is actually Seekins. So then I was going to go with Badger and they were out out of stock. It seemed I worked my way down your list till I got to the Burris XTR?
I now have three sets of them. I have checked on several occasions for scope damage? Finish and any problem I can see with my eyes and nothing.
It seems for a good price you get a good product. I will be order my fourth set in the next couple weeks. They are GTG!

We just sent a few lows to SWFA and they should have them by now i would think? Next week we will be shipping a few hundred sets of rings out and we have a ton of rings that will ship to customers in the next three weeks. They are steadily flowing back to us from out production. We have been doing our best to keep up and we are steadily gaining ground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just sent a few lows to SWFA and they should have them by now i would think? Next week we will be shipping a few hundred sets of rings out and we have a ton of rings that will ship to customers in the next three weeks. They are steadily flowing back to us from out production. We have been doing our best to keep up and we are steadily gaining ground. </div></div>

Glen,
Would you recommend ordering directly from your website or from one of your distributors (spoke to SWFA yesterday and they're out) in order to get a set in the quickest manner?

We ship first come first serve, so for shipping times so it wouldn't matter but we are pushing customers to dealer purchasing if possible. Primary arms will be the next dealer we ship 30lows to. Im not sure if what they have on order with us is already spoken for or not.

Having the manufacturer respond to your question is all I need to know about which rings go on my rifles!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Speedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having the manufacturer respond to your question is all I need to know about which rings go on my rifles! </div></div>

Seriously!!!
After the New Year I will make a round of calls to Liberty, Primary, and SWFA to see what is their ordering situations are and proceed from there.

Many thanks Glen

And an off base question for Glen. Any word on your 308 lowers?

Thanks guys
smile.gif

We are sooo busy trying to supply our existing products that its on hold. I don't want to offer them until i can supply the demand that i think is needed.