• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope substitution suggestion needed

123Nick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
FL
Hi all,

I've been looking into getting one of the most popular Premier LT models (#11014, mil/mil IL Gen 2 XR) for my mid-range rifle project, but since Premier has taken a pause in manufacturing, this model is out of stock everywhere. Not willing to wait indefinitely, I'm looking for suggestions that might be similar to the model above. Not willing to compromise on weight, reticle, illumination, glass, FFP and of course, the whole package price Premier was offering theirs for.
Is there anything out there that is similar to Premier's model?

Thanks.

Last edited:
The closest thing by compariosion would be USO's 3.2-17X44. The only thing that is not exactly the same is the weight. Their scope is a litter over 2lbs. But optically, I would say it is quite comparable to Premier.

Mechanically its also going to be right on par with how robust they are made. I mean they are made to accept abuse from larger caliber rifles. So I don't think you would have any issues there.

If it were me and you weren't willing to wait indefeinetly, I would seriously weigh your options with US Optics.