• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope suggestions for a CZ Scout

fastford

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2008
    Central, Texas
    i just ordered my daughter a pink CZ452 scout 22LR, and was wanting suggestions on a scope. I dont mind spending good money, so that is not an issue, what do you think?
    Chris in Texas

Re: Scope suggestions for a CZ Scout

I just ordered a Sightron 3-9 SI Mildot for $119.

Thats a great optic.

They also have Duplex and crosshairs.

John

Give Supersniper a look. I have it on my CZ452 Varmint.

photo042609001.jpg

photo042609002.jpg

Evilaviator,

Whats up with the ultra high rings bud?

That seems like a bitch to get proper cheek weld.

John

I would stay with a 3-9 power so you're parallax free. I built a 10/22 for my wife and I knew she wouldn't want to adjust for yardage. That will keep things simple.

I've used a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 and it's been great. Also the Sightron mentioned above is another great piece of glass.

Brandon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Evilaviator,

Whats up with the ultra high rings bud?

That seems like a bitch to get proper cheek weld.

John </div></div>

They are just high rings believe it or not. I was going to go with medium rings but I was told on rimfirecentral forums that with medium rings, the bolt handle will have trouble clearing the objective lens.

As far as the high cheek weld, I'll have to address that in a few months when the McMillan stock arrives.

I use a Burris 6X with AO on my Scout for squirrel hunting.
    Also the Leupold 2X7 rimfire is a good choice for hunting and looks good on the little Scout.