• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope weights?

ALMAORFE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Jeep Country
I am trying to find the weights for the Premier 3-15, S&B 3-12, NF F1 and USO 3.2-17. One of these will be my next and I'm trying to weigh things out (no pun). I have an S&B 5-25 now that is really too much for what I want so I'll keep it for my .338. If anyone knows the weights or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Re: Scope weights?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.</div></div>

The weights are listed on the manufacturer web sites.

Re: Scope weights?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rijndael</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.</div></div>

The weights are listed on the manufacturer web sites. </div></div>

Wow I feel like an idiot. Thanks bud!
grin.gif