• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope with zero stop feature!

Ackley Improved

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2006
AUSTRALIA
Guys

I am located in Australia, and Nightforce does not offer zero stop to us.. at the moment.. They have been saying now for a long period of time that it will be, but the date was given and then nothing. I have contacted them again about any sort of timing of the release.. and there is none.

It is like I am living on hope.

Now, I have been told to buy one without zero stop and have it retro-fitted, mainly due to the fact there will be a price increase very soon on the scopes.

Now this is where it leaves me. Will they ever offer it? If I buy a scope expecting to have it fit and then nothing?

So, I am now at the stage at just getting another scope.

What do you guys think... S&B.. Heritage....

Cheers

Re: Scope with zero stop feature!

They won't sell you a new Nightforce F1 in Australia? They come standard with zero stops, mil knobs, and mil reticle.

No Nightforce zero stop offered in Australia....

I would import one like I had in the past, but with the Aussie to US dollar at the moment it is not worth it! Would step into something else for what it would cost me!

Cheers

Mate get the scope that you want then send it back over for the conversion.

Of course, the other option, is to wait for the new Heritage - the nice fellas at Premier do deal with us & will send to Australia.

Check Europtics. That's where I purchased NF with zero stop. They do export.

May be wait a little for the $AU to strengthen.

Get a S&B or a Premier Heritage , they are both far superior to any NXS and they have the zero stop as a standard feature since they were studied and developed.

PP out

Mate

Even if I buy one here in Oz, I can not send it to the US for the conversion. I have already enquired about that too.

It is rediculous!

Cheers

Thats dissappointing I picked up andrews TRG22 with NF NXS 5.5-22x50mm Zero Stop.

Was thinking about standardising on the NFs, based on price point though my S&B PMII 5x25 arrived yesterday and am pretty impressed. Brought pre AUD collapse.