• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scoped my RRA Middy..

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Finally i was able to shoot my middy RRA today and man i wish 223 ammo is not too expensive so i don't have to diet my AR, i only shot 50 rounds and zero at 50yds, I used wolf ammo for zeroing and then i did a 10 shots groups with remington 55gr factory ammo..Anyway here it is..What do you guys think about the 10 shot groups??is it decent enough??

RRA002.jpg

RRA003.jpg

RRA004.jpg

RRA006.jpg

RRA007.jpg

Re: Scoped my RRA Middy..

I just want to see if it's accurate enough to hit a metal plate at 450yds in our local range becs i was able to do it with my sks using thesame scope and wolf ammo..<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ryan m</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free float the barrel, use decent ammo,and you could get half that size. Decent enough depends on what you want it for. </div></div>

Looks good. Free-floating would've been easier when you were building or ordering it; now it's a bit of a hassle. Buy better ammo and see what it does, and if it doesn't improve a whole lot, maybe a nicer trigger, assuming yours is stock. I don't care for the forward grip but it's a good-looking KISS setup.

I have been considering doing an AR build with the RRA Varmint EOP upper in 20". RRA makes some nice stuff.

+1 to free floating and better ammo. It's a good start though!