• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scoped SCAR 17S

Joester41

Private
Minuteman
May 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
Just got my leupold today, range report to follow.

P1010533.jpg

Re: Scoped SCAR 17S

So want one, so my 16S can have a big brother. Really thinking about spending the 200 bucks to get the rail extension from PWS that way i can rock my magpul foward grip as well as my GG&G bi pods. Curious if there was much difference in recoil with a diffent break on it. Now all you need is the suppressor
smile.gif

Yes, I'm not afraid to admit it. My jealousy knows no bounds.

Nice rig, sir.

RANGE REPORT!!!

Zeroed at 100 Yards, using a sandbag and my fist as a rear prop, here are the results:

GROUP_01.jpg

GROUP_01_M.jpg

GROUP_02.jpg

GROUP_02_M.jpg

200 Yard shots were made after turning the elevation knob to the 200 yard BDC setting, no other adjustments.

GROUP_03.jpg

GROUP_03_M.jpg

GROUP_04.jpg

GROUP_04_M.jpg

looks good and I do love the MK4 on it...it looks perfect for that rifle. I think after you shoot it more it will tighten up on the 200 yards and out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks good and I do love the MK4 on it...it looks perfect for that rifle. I think after you shoot it more it will tighten up on the 200 yards and out. </div></div>

Agreed. My buddy has one and it's sub MOA past 200 yards with FGMM 168 and 175.

Very nice. Will be interesting too see how they go when match barrels start coming out for reasonable prices.