• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Scopes, 15x Binos and Rings 34mm

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
Have these two scopes for sale that came off my 223's. My shooting days are gonna be non-existent for the next several months due to other things with my kids going on athletically, so I'm sending quite a bit of stuff on down the line. These were included in the lot. Payment preferred is PP F&F or add additional amount to cover fees. Prices are shipped and insured. If you have any other questions or need any additional images, feel free to contact me. I'll Take It Trumps PM's

**SOLD** BURRIS XTR III MRAD
- All the specs is on the box image. I'm the originally owner of this optic and it has in excellent condition. I've used it several times in 1000 yard steel matches and it tracks true and has been a excellent optic. $850.00

**SOLD** ATHLON CRONUS BTR GEN 2 MRAD
- All the specs are on the box image. This has also been a tremendous optic for me on my 223. I'm also the original purchaser of this optic and it is in excellent condition as well. $1150.00

Also have a couple set of rings here that came off the optics. One set is a ARC M10 and the other is a set of Kenn Farrell of Farrell Industries. SOLD ARC's. $130.00 on the Farrell's.

TRADED Vortex Vulture 15x56 binos. These are excellent glassed bino's that I've used and had no problem seeing impacts and gathering data at 1000 yards. The will also come with a bipod shelf that I use on them. These are used and show signs of it, but they are still in overall excellent condition. There is one small faint mark on the front objective of one of the lens, but it's barely noticeable and has no affect on viewing with these. Again, excellent set of binos for the money. $400.00

Attachments

• Athlon 1.jpg
    Athlon 1.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Athlon 2.jpg
    Athlon 2.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Burris 2.jpg
    Burris 2.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Burris 1.jpg
    Burris 1.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 84
  • ARC M10j Rings.jpg
    ARC M10j Rings.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Farrell Rings.jpg
    Farrell Rings.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Binos 1.JPG
    Binos 1.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Binos 2.jpg
    Binos 2.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 60
  • Binos 3.jpg
    Binos 3.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Binos 4.jpg
    Binos 4.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Binos 5.jpg
    Binos 5.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Edit: disregard. Bad math, just realized the rings are too low for my app.