• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scopes with Tremor 2 reticle

Kamkaze

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2013
Texas
I'm wanting to get a new scope with the Tremor 2 reticle and I am curious which scopes offer it. I know the Bushnell/Horus HDMR does as well as the new Leupold Mark 6 a high end S&b and NF. Are there any other scopes that offer this reticle?

Last edited:
A little research on Google and you'll be able to find out for yourself and if you type and click further you can see how much you can get them for.

The internet is amazing for research!

I understand that and I have googled it and I'm not finding any other scopes which I find hard to believe, so I asked here. Thank you for pointing that out, I would have never guessed I could find something on the internet, now go f*** yourself bloke.

Reactions: Casual Research
I'm wanting to get a new scope with the Tremor 2 reticle and I am curious which scopes offer it. I know the Bushnell/Horus HDMR does as well as the new Leupold Mark 6 a high end S&b and NF. Are there any other scopes that offer this reticle?

S&B, although I don't much like it (the reticle)...

Ok anyways.....

I think thats it. Look to Horus them self's and see what they say. Which scope you going with? I have the Bushnell HDMR tremor2...and really like it. I've found that early mornings with it and no illumination I had to keep it at 5x on the low end or I couldn't really see it "being FFP" but as soon as some light came out it was back down to 3.5. I've ran it out to 665yds with hits just using the hold overs and its right on. I've read post and others say it "busy" well once your behind it a while its not. Use what you want out of it and forget the rest. I love the center "stand alone" dot...probably my favorite thing about it other than all the hold overs of course. Now if I could have afforded the Leupold Mark 6 I would have went with that instead of the Bushnell but only b/c its fucking awesome! The Bushnell has everthing I need except illumination. The Tremor2 is awesome just figure out what you want to house it.

Bushnell actually has 3 different scopes in 2 configurations that offer the Tremor2 reticle, they are:

HDMR 3.5-21x 50 .1 mil clicks, 5 mils/rev no zero stop
ERS 3.5-21x 50 .1 mil clicks, 10 mils/rev with Z-Lok zero stop
XRS 4.5-30x 50 .1 mil clicks, 10 mils/rev with Z-Lok zero stop

Both the ERS & XRS are available in matte black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE) finishes.

For Horus fans, all of these scopes are also available with H-59 reticle. Finally the XRS is also offered with H-37 in FDE.

USW, my buddy is running the same scope as you on his savage and was making consistent hits out to 1200 yards. I have an opportunity for a great deal on and hdmr so that's probally what I'll get, I just wanted to see what other options are out there with the reticle. We have a great school here locally and both instructors swear by the tremor 2 and so I'm going to give it a try. I run a tmr at work currently and it's a good scope it's not near as precise for hold overs. My buddy said the same as you, it seems really busy at first but once you spend time behind it the busyness goes away.

Thanks for the info, on bushnell's site they really don't show the tremor 2 as an option so I wasn't sure which scopes it was avail on.

Bushnell actually has 3 different scopes in 2 configurations that offer the Tremor2 reticle, they are:

HDMR 3.5-21x 50 .1 mil clicks, 5 mils/rev no zero stop
ERS 3.5-21x 50 .1 mil clicks, 10 mils/rev with Z-Lok zero stop
XRS 4.5-30x 50 .1 mil clicks, 10 mils/rev with Z-Lok zero stop

Both the ERS & XRS are available in matte black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE) finishes.

For Horus fans, all of these scopes are also available with H-59 reticle. Finally the XRS is also offered with H-37 in FDE.

As you have updated your post since mine I'm guessing you actually did your research and used the google search engine.

Next time you may want to do that before posting a simplistic question that is easly answered with a little research.

As for telling me to go f*** myself it takes a lot of balls to do that over the net. My guess is that you wouldn't to my face.

Anyways next time do thorough research and then ask.

Last edited:
As I do every time I ask a question (after searching) I continue to search, my initial search in which the NF and S&B did not show up, once I found them I edited my post so that people would know which model I was aware of (not because of anything you said, you give yourself way too much credit/importance) Now I reiterate you are incorrect, I did research before posting (which is obvious because I already knew of two scopes that came with the reticle) and because you continue to feel the need to be an a$$hole and because you are once again incorrect, go f*** yourself.

As you have updated your post since mine I'm guessing you actually did your research and used the google search engine.

Next time you may want to do that before posting a simplistic question that is easly answered with a little research.

As for telling me to go f*** myself it takes a lot of balls to do that over the net. My guess is that you wouldn't to my face.

Anyways next time do thorough research and then ask.

As I do every time I ask a question (after searching) I continue to search, my initial search in which the NF and S&B did not show up, once I found them I edited my post so that people would know which model I was aware of (not because of anything you said, you give yourself way too much credit/importance) Now I reiterate you are incorrect, I did research before posting (which is obvious because I already knew of two scopes that came with the reticle) and because you continue to feel the need to be an a$$hole and because you are once again incorrect, go f*** yourself.

My search engine can beat up your search engine... Now let's grow up and settle this by the monkey bars like men...

My search engine can beat up your search engine... Now let's grow up and settle this by the monkey bars like men...

Agreed and if he would have just either ignored the question or added something productive instead of making ASSumptions that were incorrect none of this would have been necessary, but I will not sit around while he tries to belittle me from down under about something he is completely incorrect about and was a complete a$$hole about.

Kamakaze you asked a dumb ass question that you could have answered with more research. You then tried to make it personal with insults.

If you did do your research you would not have asked the question.

I've seen some pretty dumb questions on this forum but I have to say that the OP's question wasn't anywhere near being up there with the truly dumb ones IMO. So I don't see why either of you need to continue to belabor the issue anymore. The best way to deal with a post you think is dumb is to simply ignore it and move on.

Kamakaze you asked a dumb ass question that you could have answered with more research. You then tried to make it personal with insults.

If you did do your research you would not have asked the question.

As I've stated several times and apparently your Austrailian pea brain can not comprehend it. I started my research and got my initial results in which I didn't think were complete, so I posted a question on the hide (because there are people a lot more knowledgeable on here about scopes than I am, and most aren't a f***ing a$$hole like you) and then I continued to search with a different search engine and found a couple other options so I posted them in the initial post so that people would know the current list I was aware of. A few people added some good info but you and you only came in here and decided it was your mission in life to be the google Police, instead of just moving on to the next thread. I was not trying to make it personal, I was simply letting you know you were wrong and can f*** off, a sentiment I still stand by.

I've seen some pretty dumb questions on this forum but I have to say that the OP's question wasn't anywhere near being up there with the truly dumb ones IMO. So I don't see why either of you need to continue to belabor the issue anymore. The best way to deal with a post you think is dumb is to simply ignore it and move on.

The reason I continue is because it is my thread and he continues to troll it. I agree had he just skipped the thread not of this would have been necessary.

Children Please....

Attachments

• pain10.gif
    pain10.gif
    558 bytes · Views: 16